Wednesday, September 10, 2008

School Pictures

So we figured that since we are going to public school this year we would get the "full experience". Yesterday we received the kids pictures and they were right on target.

Here we have essence of Abigail, even her teacher thought that she was true to form.

Lilly, bless her heart, was trying her hardest to follow the photographers instructions: smile with your mouth closed

Andrew is going to be a knock out, he can charm his way out of anything!

All in all my critters are growing up so fast and giving me so much joy!

3 comments:

The Wills Family! said...

Your kids looks great! Hope public school does well for them!

familywithfivekids said...

I just linked onto your blog from the Atkins - I didn't even know you had a blog. Hope it's o.k. that I stopped by! Your kids are cuties!

Megan said...

So cute! This makes me miss you guys so much. Hope you're all having fun with school.