Monday, March 29, 2010

Dads are so helpful after chuch!




We (me) are so excited to have Ryan home in the morning before Church and in the afternoon after church. He was released from his calling as ward financial clerk and now only teaches Gospel doctrine. I on the other hand have been released from my primary position as pianist and called to be the second counselor in young womens. Which has taken me away from home many times just this first week! Any way back to my story. With all this new found help my life is so much easier, well maybe. As I look around today at the aftermath of Sundays with a daddy home and a mommy gone I might change my mind...no on second thought, I'll take every bit of it.

1 comment:

TrishAnderson said...

I love the tights on her head. Brendon does that with his underwear and shirts. Daddies are soooooo much fun!!!