Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hey I'm back...sort of...

So I have a few reasons why I haven't posted anything in a long time. The first being that we cannot find the cord to charge the batteries in the camera. Ryan has been doing his best taking pictures but I am not sure where to find them on the computer yet, so no pictures. The second being that we are homeschooling again and still trying to find our groove, I hope?! Things have been so busy trying to get everyone to finish and keep everyone on task has kept me very busy but I decided to day that even though not everyone is done and even though there are a million (well not really a million but it feels like that) things to do, I still have to stop and relax a second and do something fun. (Wow, reading that back I can make a whopper of a run on sentence. Good thing I am learning grammar right along with the kids!) Today I chose to play the piano and to type up this little explanation. Hopefully tonight I will get around to asking Ryan where his phone pictures are and can have something new to post tomorrow!

No comments: