Monday, May 11, 2009

Hello World



So after our exciting news the whirlwind happened. In one week we did everything that we wanted to do to the house in the last 8 years that we have lived there. No matter how clean I think I had everything, the house went through a bunch on mini explosions. Then the next day I was in charge of cleaning it up and putting the house back together before the next explosion. So with the help of a small army of family and friends we finally made the deadline and had the pictures taken. I wish I would have taken before and after pictures because the transformation was so dramatic, but oh well.
Well as my life goes I am really good at pulling through until the job is done but after that all bets are off. The day after we put the house on the market I got the flu. IT WAS NOT FUN. Then Ryan left for Boston. I kind of felt like a pioneer wife driving my husband to the airport with a fever. I kidded with him that I would sell the house and move to the new house before he got home, but that never happened either, oh well. I survived the week, Ryan made it back home safely and now I am almost back to normal (all but my voice). Here are some pictures that I took of our "new" house after all the work.
Before:
During:
After:

7 comments:

Erin'nJeremy said...

Ugg! I got sick a week ago and it really makes you appriciate the times when your not sick! See you next week!

The Closet Crafter said...

All I have to say is Holy Cow! Your house looks awesome! I'll keep my fingers crossed it sells quickly!

The Cluff's said...

WOW! The house looks great!

Erin'nJeremy said...

Boy Andrew sums it it! Haha! I thought the before pictures looked good until I saw the after pictures! You did a great job!! We'll buy it! See you Monday!

Anonymous said...

The house looks great! I heard you were sick while Ryan was gone, I told Chad you are one hard core chick to deal with it all!!!

TrishAnderson said...

Amazing! You got so much accomplished in such a short period of time. It looks wonderful!

The Wills Family! said...

Looks fantastic! Good luck with the sell :)