Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'll get to it eventually...


Well things are now slowing down ( I hope) around here. We had a successful Family Reunion that everyone enjoyed, and are not planning any other trips that I know of this summer. I can't believe that we only have three weeks left?! I have tons of pictures that I need to first get off the camera and then compile into slide shows and things to send out to family. That will happen eventually but I am slowing down too. I wonder if I will get one last burst of energy before the baby comes and decide to fill the freezer with food and scour the house or will remain with the status quot of having pretzels or whatever the kids want for dinner ( last night it was waffles and Ryan made them, yummy). Oh well, we'll see what happens.

On anther note, our family loves the monsoons, especially Andrew, and shows promise to be a meteorologist when he grows up. Every time I turn around he is on the National Weather Service website checking the weather and his favorite books to check out at the library are weather ones. So here is a picture of the little weather man himself.

1 comment:

TrishAnderson said...

We look forward to seeing your slide show - before or after the baby. Andrew is a good lookin' weather man. Keep the dream alive Andrew and it will happen!!