Thursday, June 11, 2009

Where did June GO?

(My niece Charlotte with Minnie Mouse on their Disney Cruise. It doesn't have anything to do with our Nelson family but I loved the picture so much I had to share it!)
(My sisters with their babies all born in a six month period and it will only get worse!)
(swimming at Jim Mance pool for a Family Home Evening)

(Grandma Cluff and I waiting outside the Mesa Temple for Erin after her wedding.)
These are long lost photos of of my sister Lindy's camera. I realized while looking in Picasa that we didn't even have a June 09 folder and June is almost half way over already, it might as well be July (inside joke!). We have been so busy with selling the house, swim team, and summer school, and basically living life that I have had no time to take pictures, or a least I haven't loaded them on the computer. We have had lots of people look at our house, our realtor says that we are getting great traffic but no bites yet. But it is still a lot of work and a small miracle to leave the house at 8am to go to swim team with the house immaculate. Then after swim team we have a couple hours to hang towels up, eat lunch and get ready to go to school. The summer school at my moms is a blast. They learn about cooking and always make something to eat. They are making their own Book of Mormon video. And doing all sorts of mental exercises like speed reading, finger math, and brain puzzles and games. We barely have time to squeeze in the library and some lounging. On top of that we have had/are planning two camping trips. One we went on with my sister April and her husband Aric, to Mt. Lemmon, and the other adventure we start today in the white mountains by big lake with Ryan's mom, dad, brother Eric, and sister Megan, and their spouses. Yes I am 7 1/2 months pregnant but all my job to do is pack clothes and food at home and Ryan does the rest while I enjoy the cool, so it is a pretty good deal, although I don't enjoy the laundry afterward. So hopefully when we get back I will realize that I did document the month in pictures they just didn't make it onto the computer.
(Hiking Sabino Canyon over Christmas vacation last year.)


(Foster held by Lindy at their house in Provo on a stop up to Montana 06)


(hanging around riding bikes at Grandma Cluff's house)
(Andrew and Abigail being wise men)

3 comments:

familywithfivekids said...

Summer school at your moms sounds like such fun!
Are you really 7 1/2 months along? Time seems to fly by (I'm sure not for you, but for the rest of us and you are looking fabulous!)
I understand the stress of selling a home - that is great that you are having so much traffic come through. that is wonderful!

The Cluff's said...

So fun to look at those pictures. Boy, time sure really flies by. It is crazy to see pictures of Foster as a baby. You really are a trooper to go camping. I don't think I would be up for that!

TrishAnderson said...

What fun and busy summer days. I bet you just fall into bed completely exhausted at the end of the day.