Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Vail Pride Day


Last Saturday we attended our first Vail Pride day.
Foster sang with his preschool class first thing in the morning. He did great and when I figure out how to get it on the blog I will.

Then we watched all the other preschool classes in which Foster was very interested.

Later in the day (3pm) after a pouring rain and being stuck inside the Pima Hall Andrew performed with his choir.

It was a LONG day but we all had fun and everyone slept well that night!

2 comments:

TrishAnderson said...

I wish we had gotten there long before we did so we could have enjoyed more before the rain. I think we left in the height of the rain. It was very cold. We came home made homemade popcorn, hot chocolate, built a fort and watched a movie. It still worked out great!

Unknown said...

I have passed on the SUNSHINE BLOG AWARD to you! Check it out at http://andersenactivites.blogspot.com/