Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Blogs can look cute...even when my house can't.

I was just realizing why, when I am 10 weeks pregnant, tired, sick and tired(did I mention that one already?), I still am taking time to sit at the computer and type new posts. My blog is organized. I am desperately trying to hold on to something that can stay the way I put it. Right now I am a little overwhelmed by the mess of stuff around me. That's when I go to the computer and see my life in neat little lines. Could it be a virtual clean house? Or does it remind that I do have good times. Whatever it is, it is helping right now. I know someday I will miss the mess but right now I need a little order.

3 comments:

Tressa said...

Congratulations Kimberly! Hopefully you will start feeling better soon. It took me a good 16 weeks to start feeling better though. Ugh! But, I am down to 7 1/2 weeks and counting. Yay!

Sara Adams said...

CONGRATULATIONS A MILLION TIMES OVER!!!! I hope you start feeling better soon! I think, at last time I looked at one of my pregnancy books, there was a section about pregnancy symptoms. And one of them was a messy house. So I wouldn't worry about it :) Congratulations again!

Michele said...

Congratulations! Are the kids excited about a new sibling?

That's how I feel about my blog...it's a lot more put together than my house is! Hannah's been really sick these past couple of months (she on a few meds that have broken down her immune system) so we've pretty much have only left the house for doctor's appointments. Ben and I have been running errands in the evenings and on the weekends so we don't have to take her out. Being a hermit has given me a lot of time to read!

It was great to hear from you! I love seeing what your kids are up too...it looks like they are really enjoying the school year. Take care!