Wednesday, April 15, 2009

If I smile will I get out of Trouble?


I had to put up this picture because it is totally Foster. He has figured out that he can do whatever he wants as long as he smiles like this afterward. The sunglasses he is wearing are Ryan's, which he got by getting a chair over to the dresser. He got into lots of other things by the time I realized where those sunglasses were to begin with. But then he just pulls out one of his smiles and mom runs for the camera instead of after him. Who says three year olds aren't smart.

3 comments:

uazryan said...

How true How true. For the time being that smile gets him out of anything.

Atkins Family said...

Tyler will still give me that special look to soften my heart, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

TrishAnderson said...

I have one, wait two, of those too, except mine is four (I think the almost two year old knows better too, but how do I discipline)!