Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Painting, Packing and Planning


I feel like I am in a whirlwind of activity. Ryan and I have an unsaid motto "If it is going to be hard or unpleasant, let's at least make it short as possible." So we are painting again (after we thought we had done enough painting to last us ten years!). I am trying desperately to pack and repack what needs to be packed before we rent a truck on Friday in between Andrew's swim team practices and the other kids swim lessons. I haven't even thought about getting ready for school until spending an hour yesterday at Mesquite registering the kids. I'm not sure when that will happen. On top of that being the parents that we are we promised to take the kids to Breakers for finishing their library reading program. That needs to get squeezed in somewhere ( I think on Friday). Which mean there is a lot of stuff that needs to be planned so we don't get our ox before our cart. Hopefully today I will have a full day of staying home and getting something done and that will help me settle everything, or maybe it will draw my attention to how much more I have to do, I'm not sure. Either way life is exciting and I wouldn't have it any other way.

5 comments:

familywithfivekids said...

Hurray! I am so happy everything is working out for you guys! And it sounds like you will be staying in the ward then? Lucky us!

TrishAnderson said...

I wish I had seen this before now. Brendon just went down for a nap or I would have just shown up to help. Sorry I won't be able to. I know you can get it all done - you are wonder woman!!!!

Unknown said...

Kimberly! How are you, I found your blog through Melissa's. So fun to see you.
You can check out my blog, when you get a chance-sounds like you up to your ears in things to do right now, but when aren't we? That is what having a family is all about right? ;)
http://andersenactivites.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Sorry, I should have signed :) This is Crystal Cosper lol

Lesley said...

I am so incredible green with envy over you lap pool!!! Wow, your house is fabulous!