Tuesday, July 14, 2009

We're Moving!




So the house saga continues or has been continuing but I just haven't had time to say anything about it. We received an offer on our house over July 4th and yesterday just had our inspection. Hopefully all went well. We are planning on staying until the 10 day inspection period is over and make sure that there loan papers were approved, then Saturday we move! We are renting the house we plan to buy until the court can approve our offer. Here are some of the pictures of the house on Day Springs.

This is the front door and Living Room
Here is the Back Family Room
Kitchen
Breakfast Nook
PANTRY!!!!!

One of the Master Closets
Upstairs Loft

Smallest of the bedrooms

One side yard with citrus trees.
Lap Pool and Decking (I can't wait!!)

Jacuzzi attached to lap pool.

8 comments:

Atkins Family said...

Will keep our fingers crossed that everything goes well with the closing and the process with the other house.

Megan said...

Kimberly, the house looks awesome! I'm excited for you guys. One of my favorite things is the pantry, it's huge!!

Katy Asher said...

Congratulations, Kimberly! How can I help?

TrishAnderson said...

That is so cool - And HOLY PANTRY! That sucker is huge. Not to mention so many other things, like the closets. You will love the loft - we love ours, I just wish we had a downstairs family room, like this one has. Congrats - we pray that everything works out for you!!

The Closet Crafter said...

Well, you could color me all kinds of shades of envy. But since that wouldn't be very spiritual of me, I'll just say how happy I am (and I really am) for you guys to be almost at the end of this tale! You need to set up a designated Game spot for Cataan Tournaments! Wait, that's me drifting off into my own dream house.

Erin'nJeremy said...

Wow! It's finally moving along! Hopefully we can help you when we're in town!

Cottrells said...

HOLY PANTRY!!! That is every Mormon woman's dream! Good luck with everything!

The Wills Family! said...

Congrats! Your house looks fantastic and the pool...I'm jealous! I'm going to be in Tucson in a week and would like to visit you guys, maybe get the kids together at a park if it's not too hot. How can I reach you? Email me at.... brookewills@gmail.com