Sunday, August 23, 2009

Slow and Steady Wins the Race

That's my new motto for life right now. I have to keep reminding
myself that it all doesn't have to be done RIGHT NOW! A little at a time will eventually get me there and in a better mental state I might add. With the baby, the other 4 kids, homework, all the little house projects, the garage, the pool and everything else that seems to demand my attention, I think that I have finally realized that it will never get done, so why kill myself to get there, wherever there is I'm not sure? So there's my thought for the week, and here are some funny pictures that my photographer has taken on his phone since I still have not found my battery charger for my camera (another thing that will have to wait it's turn).
This was entitled
"Forward or Backward, Your Choice"

We can't help ourselves. I think she is the cutest baby I've ever seen even when she is doing nothing but looking around.

Foster loves his vacuum!

This should be the next installment of "kids can fall asleep anywhere"

1 comment:

The Cluff's said...

That is so great you have taken all the pictures of Foster falling asleep in such funny places. I'm sure he will appreciate it when he is older :).... Well, maybe just you and Ryan will. And, the guy song is GREAT!!!!