Monday, August 3, 2009

Are you in there?


Yes I am here somewhere! I am just waiting for a baby that is never going to come. I still can't find my camera charger to take or unload pictures so here are some off of Ryan's phone that made me laugh. I should have called this post a continuation of "Kids can fall asleep Anywhere".

We got home the other night from somewhere and found Andrew like this. Abigail was not happy that we made her stop for a second to get the picture because I think that she needed to find the bathroom.

After church siesta. Ryan took the picture and then joined me upstairs and we all got a nap, it was wonderful!

A good place to throw a fit when your pizza has a little piece missing. Curl up in a ball on top of the dog crate and cry until mom microwaves you another piece.

2 comments:

The Cluff's said...

hehe...i like that picture of foster. today grace missed her morning nap because we went swimming with some friends in the ward, so when we got home she had lunch and ended up falling asleep in her highchair. i should have taken a picture:)

TrishAnderson said...

So cute! I can't believe the quality of the phone pictures. Everything on mine comes out with a blue tint. Love it!