Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pack Meeting, Choir Concert and Mutual Oh My!


Last Tuesday was packed with activities. Andrew received his Webelos's award. ( I am sure I need to be corrected with the technical term). Then the rest of the family minus me went to Empire for his concert, which he had a solo in and didn't tell me little stinker, so I missed it. I stayed at the church and had a fabulous time with the Beehives and their mothers at an "M&M" night. The funny story afterwards is that I left my keys at the building that night and didn't realize it because I got a ride home. The next day Ryan locked his keys in his car and we were stuck! I was hoping that they would still be where I left them so I borrowed keys to the church but no luck. My last hope was Sunday, that they would be in the library, which hey weren't. Long story short I finally got them from the Bishop of Rita Ranch ward. They had been turned in after an activity there Friday night?! OH MY....

No comments: