Tuesday, May 11, 2010

This weeks project! THE UPSTAIRS HOUSE


I document everything else so I thought I'd take pictures when the house was really dirty.Here are the "before" pictures. I am going to post clean "after" pictures once I get everything rearranged and organized, so hold me accountable. While Ryan is gone and the kids are still in school I need to get this done. IT IS NOW OR NEVER! Notice I have posted all these post today and am doing such a good job procrastinating. Hopefully I will have better results with the rest of my day. We have decided to enroll in Arizona Virtual Academy so the kids will be home full time now and that puts more pressure on getting this project done because once they come home, they will never leave again!!! Just kidding, I am excited to be sort of homeschooling again. I think this will be the best of both worlds for our family. Now I need to hurry and get something done before Pearl wakes up from her nap, she was up three times last night and I'm not sure how long she will sleep.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Cluff's said...

Oops...I should have called you today to come over to help. Maybe I will call you right now and see how you are doing :)