Monday, February 23, 2009

Everything Disney


OK so I have Disney fever! I don't know why this happens but about every three months I want to drop everything, pack everyone up, spend large amounts of money and drive to Disneyland to wear myself out. Everything around me reminds me of Disney land. Even the Wii games, I stop and say that sounds just like so and so ride. It's gotten to the point where my children just roll there eyes at me and say "Oh Mom". We will hopefully go this year but the time is not definite yet. So I guess I should find a Disney land support group to help get me through my addiction fit.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Haha! Kimberly you're hilarious! All this time I thought it was the kids that convinced you guys to go to disneyland each time ;-)

Are you guys planning a trip up here soon? I miss you guys!

Michele said...

That's how I feel! I've been telling Ben that we really need to take Hannah there. She's really into the whole Disney Princess thing.

Here's a link for a sweepstake where Disney is giving away a free trip: http://home.disney.go.com/parks/dreams/index

If you win then you'll have to go!

Kimberly said...

Probably not soon but I am hoping after the baby YES PLEASE! We'll see what life brings?!