Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Living in the Wild


So besides the fact that Foster is wearing girls pajamas, there is an interesting story behind these pictures. When asking the girls what they were doing in the pictures, so I could write about it this is what they told me:
To set it up, I took the picture because they had put all their toys into our laundry room, which is the background. Lilly told me that they took out all their toys because they were pretending to live with nothing in the wild. I wish I had taken pictures in their room because they had their tent set up. They had also asked to have dinner in their room which I said sure to....although I am not sure what they had because I was sick and Ryan was not home (they could have eaten candy for dinner and I would have agreed to it at that point!). I took the picture to show Ryan how bad the house could get during the day when I was not constantly picking up after everyone, but lately the proof is still laying around when he gets home. He is such a good guy for enduring this season of life.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Atkins Family said...

I peek in on you guys too, its a nice way to stay in touch. Love your posts. To bad Briana doesn't have a little brother to play dress up with. Foster is such a good sport.