Monday, March 9, 2009

Loads of Laundry


I had to document how many loads of laundry pile up at my house. It's not my favorite job in the world. I am better at doing the laundry than folding it and putting it away. Anyways this was about ten loads that I had done over a couple of weeks and had been stashing in my bedroom. I found myself going to bed later and later at night because I just didn't want to face the mess. What was worse is that no one noticed that I had those clothes! So I have decided that the kids have too many clothes and that I need to cut back so that I have to do the laundry every week or we all go naked. So I told the kids that they got to pick out their 10 favorite shirts and pants. That's it and it was easy. I'll have to let you know how well it works or if I am just shooting myself in the foot with this idea. Hopefully the laundry never looks like this again, but then I always think to myself, never say never...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

TrishAnderson said...

How did it go? Sometimes I feel the same way. About two weeks ago we started a new responsibility chart - my kids now fold the laudry. It is rare that I am doing it any more!