Monday, March 9, 2009

Tulips


I had to take a picture of the beautiful flowers that Ryan got for my after our conversation. It all started when I bought a big vase at Micheal's thinking if you build it they will come. And sure enough they did. But every week or so I would get red roses. After they would wilt and die I would throw them out and clean the vase and set it right in the middle of the island waiting for the next batch. But again they would be red roses. So then I mentioned to Ryan that although I loved the red roses that he would get all the time for me I didn't mind having an alternative flower or mix of flowers that were less expensive. So that very next time he brought me Tulip which I never have had before and they were beautiful. I love my husband, he is the best, sorry to everyone else but it is true!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

TrishAnderson said...

They are beautiful. I also have a vase like that - but Josh got it for me with a letter that said I was enrolled in the Josh Anderson flower of the month club. It is a gift that keeps giving.